Home / Laser Eye Surgery /
People interested in laser eye surgery often say:
- Glasses and contacts are uncomfortable, restrictive and easy to lose or break
- The long-term cost of glasses or contact lenses is greater than the laser eye surgery cost
- I want to get out there and play sports, travel and live an active life without depending on glasses or contacts
- Taking care of my contact lenses is too time-consuming
- I’d feel safer about everything from swimming in the ocean to finding my way at night if I didn’t need to wear glasses or contacts
- I would be able to work more effectively if I could see better through my own eyes
- I’d feel better about my appearance if I didn’t have to wear glasses.
Laser eye surgery has the highest patient satisfaction rate of any elective surgery: 95% , according to a 10-year survey of scientific studies from around the world.
Laser eye surgery has resulted in over 20 million people worldwide reducing or eliminating their dependence on spectacles or contact lenses.